If you are experiencing a housing crisis or homelessness, please contact 2-1-1 from anywhere in our state to begin the process of working with the local Coordinated Access Network (CAN) closest to you.  2-1-1 will gather some basic information from you and make a referral to the CAN in your community.  You will be given an appointment to complete the intake and assessment process.  From there staff will work with you and your family to determine next steps.

Journey Home Recovery Living, LLC

Safe and sober living environment for men and women in recovery. The women’s sober house is located in Killingworth and the men’s house is located in New Haven.

For information on the women’s house, please contact: (203) 452-4774 or journeyhome149@comcast.net
For information on the men’s house, please contact: (203) 889-2464 or journeyhome289@comcast.net

(Middlesex & New Haven Counties)

The Connection Inc.

Re-Entry Assisted Community Housing (REACH)
Supportive housing and case management services for individuals re-entering the community after incarceration who are on parole or probation.

100 Roscommon Drive, Suite 203, Middletown, CT 06457
(203) 747-1657 (Statewide Services)