Lost Property

Lost Property Board

24 Wolcott Hill Road, Wethersfield, CT 06109



The Statewide Property – Lost Property Board office is responsible for the investigation of incarcerated offender’s lost or damage property claims when the process is completed in accordance with Administrative Directive 9.6 – Inmate Administrative Remedies. All Necessary forms for incarcerated offenders are available at all Department of Correction Facilities. Only legible completed forms and correspondence by the incarcerated offender may be submitted by U.S. Mail to the Lost Property Board for review. Addressed: Connecticut Department of Correction 24 Wolcott Hill Road. Wethersfield, CT 06109 ATTN: Statewide Property – Lost Property Board 

Please note: this office DOES NOT investigate Lost or Damaged property of offenders that are no longer incarcerated. If you are no longer incarcerated and want to file a property claim, contact the Office of the Claims Commissioner. 

All inquiries to the Claims Commissioner shall be addressed to: 

The Office of the Claims Commissioner 

165 Capitol Avenue 

Hartford, CT 06106