If you are experiencing a housing crisis or homelessness, please contact 2-1-1 from anywhere in our state to begin the process of working with the local Coordinated Access Network (CAN) closest to you.  2-1-1 will gather some basic information from you and make a referral to the CAN in your community.  You will be given an appointment to complete the intake and assessment process.  From there, staff will work with you and your family to determine next steps.


CT Housing Search


Infoline Housing Resources